|phone||866-723-9806 (Toll Free)|
Helena Tetzeli graduated with honors (cum laude) from Florida International University in 1984 with a B.A. in International Relations. In 1987 she obtained her J.D. at the University of California, Hastings College of Law. While at Hastings, Ms. Tetzeli was a Note Editor for the Hastings International and Comparative Law Review.
Ms. Tetzeli is a partner with the law firm of KURZBAN KURZBAN WEINGER TETZELI AND PRATT, P.A. practicing in the areas of Immigration and Commercial Law. She has lectured and written articles on immigration law for the Florida Bar. She is recognized by the International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, the International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers, and Who's Who in American Law for her Immigration work. She is listed as one of the country's best lawyers in the publication "The Best Lawyers in America" in the field of Immigration Law. She has been named by Miami Metro Magazine's South Florida Legal Guide as one of South Florida's top attorneys and is on in the Florida "Super Lawyers" List. She is “AV” rated by her peers in Martindale Hubbell.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California,
Law Review: Hastings International and Comparative Law Review, Notes Editor
- Florida International University,
Honors: With Honors
Major: International Relations
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- Lecturer, Immigration Law, Florida Bar
- Honors and Awards:
- Recognized by Who's Who in American Law for Immigration work; and both International Who’s Who listings
- Listed As One of the Best Lawyers in The Best Lawyers in America for Immigration Law and in Floirda’s Super Lawyers
- Named One of South Florida's Top Attorneys in the Field of Immigration by Miami Metro Magazine's South Florida Legal Guide
- AV Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers, 2011
- Florida's Top Lawyers, 2008